23.8.08

Simple things




Yesterday i was just thinking about how my life suddenly changed in better.
Sometimes it could be difficult to accept too much happiness... don't know. My kind of pessimistic personality makes me always worry about things like: ok, what's going to happen now?
But I think I decided to quit. I mean, I'm trying to think positive, when I can. Because I can enjoy simple things of life and they deserve to be enjoyed.

And talking about simple things... as you probably know in Italy we don't use to have a proper big meal for breakfast, even tough I like northern european salty breakfast. We use to have just a cup of coffe or milk and coffee and a croissant or some biscuits.
This is how i like mine: a cup of milk and coffee and a big slice of pan brioche bread with some mixed berry compote I make. Unfortunately I noticed that milk is very bad for me...I don't seem to digest it very well :( so I'll have to replace it. I'm trying soya milk but umm... we'll see!


Gotta go now. I have to do some cleaning this morning...

Ciao! :)

1 commento:

Les Cotrions ha detto...

Ciao! Grazie della tua visita! E' un piacere per me trovare bloggiste italiane coi miei stessi interessi! Il tuo blog è molto bello!!!
A presto!!!
Vale