21.8.08

Welcome in floral path! Summer holidays


Hello everybody,
I hope you will enjoy this brand new little blog, I decided to write this in english instead of italian because it is a more international language. Please forgive my spell mistakes!

I'm enjoying my holidays even if I find that the weather in Italy it is a bit too hot during the summertime. Anyway, apart from the days i go to the beach to have a refreshing bath, i use to pop out and visit my favourite venues.
Yesterday i have been to our local market where i found some old beautiful linen for only 50 euro cents each! They're so pretty, i will show you them in one of my next posts. I bought some nice white roses too. Coming back home i found an old Philips tape recorder someone just trew away, it was veery heavy to carry but i managed to bring it back home to me. While I was doing this there where something like 36 degrees, i thought that i am totally crazy. But, you know, when you like something you just have to do it! I always have a quick look around junk bins... I know it sounds horrible, but it is amazing what you can find! :)
Here's one of the pictures i toke in my home. It is my blue corner, a bit blurry...
Have a nice summertime!
Ciaociao

Nessun commento: