26.10.08

Happy nobrithday!















Yesterday I received this fantastic book as a present for my birthday (which is in november, really. Guess who gave it to me?).
It is very well produced; the written is fun, graphics are cute and recipes look delicious.
The food styling is great as well.















I love Jamie Oliver cooking style, especially in the TV series -Jamie at Home. This book follows the series, basically. He had a great italian mentor (Gennaro, ndr), and you can tell. But at the same time I think he is very affectionated to traditional english kitchen. I reccomend this book only to open minded people! I mean, if you don't mind an "twist" on basics italian recipes and vice-versa!




















I love the warm Xmas atmosphere, I thought
faux berries and photophore are just fine to create it,
just as a little anticipation...

Have a nice sunday evening,
Ciao,
E.

1 commento:

a.o. ha detto...

Il Natale arriverà velocissimo,e mi sorprenderà impreparata, come al solito.
a.o.