18.9.08

The marvellous 1 euro shop



I was just thinking about it. A place I really love to go shopping is the 1 euro shop. Cheap things can be very cool and pretty decorative; and there's always something new in the shop every week.
You can wonder around and find such a nice assortment of things. Sweet metal hearts are one of my favourite items at the moment.



Talking about useful and storage: candles, tea-light, boxes, baskets and jars are avaliable and often plain and simple so you can customize the way you like.



















A glass candle holder becomes a vase and a vase candle becomes a nice pot for dry flowers.








Uh. I was going to forget to mention those pen holders!
One.











Two.
And buttons. Loads of them :)










I'm sure, because I often do, one would come back home from the euro shop with something useless/kitsch and worth nothing. But this is part of the fun ;)

Have a nice week-end,
ciao,
E.


2 commenti:

a.o. ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
a.o. ha detto...

curiosare in questi negozietti è davvero rilassante, isn't it?
ciao ela, how is going? I'm happy to see you again :-)
a.o.