15.9.08

Scrap art




















The weather is getting cold, it's rainy and grey outside and when I come back from work I like to get disctracted from daily obligations. I can get comfy in my very unsexy pants :))
Supper is almost ready, so I can finally relax.
Tonight I opened one of my scrap boxes and this is what I came up with. I love to mix and match, move scraps around the cards.
Am I getting ready for Xmas? May be.
Too early for Xmas anyway... even if I get all excited when I think this will be the first Xmas in my new home.

Have a nice week start,
Ciao E.

1 commento:

Mia ha detto...

How lovely to come home from work and to unwind doing such lovely things. And these chillier evenings certainly make it more inviting to stay at home and to get crafty. And before we know it Christmas is here, so we might just as well start planning for it.